It’s nearly time for Wound Care Today 2019, and FMC Meditech are attending on Thursday 28th February 2019. We’re keen to see what the exhibition has to offer!
We’re looking forward to attending…
Wound Care Today will be a great opportunity to see all the top wound management providers and technologies in one room. We’re particularly looking forward to:
- Getting to see the products up close and personal and increasing our knowledge on the latest products and technologies
- Speaking to existing (and new!) connections about all things wound care
- Finding out about new product launches that can be expected over 2019 and beyond
- Understanding the market perception of Brexit and the NHS Operating Model and what these mean for the market
Chat to us!
Natasha and I will be available to speak to throughout the day. We’ll be there to talk to about a host of topics, whether it’s recruitment plans, your next career move or simply market trends. Over the last year I have recruited across a number of roles in the wound care space, including Regulatory Specialists, Product Managers and Clinical Specialists, so I’m keen to discuss:
- The recruitment landscape in the wound care market
- Why wound care professionals are moving roles
- Which companies are making the most noise in the market
- What exciting technologies can be expected in 2019
- Skills in the wound care space – how nurses can use their clinical skills in more commercial settings
Get in touch
We’ll be speaking to new and existing connections throughout the day. If you’d like to get in touch before the event, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org