It’s nearly time for the Medical Imaging Convention 2019! In a week’s time the NEC in Birmingham will be host to some of the most innovative companies in the medical imaging space, all showcasing their latest technologies.
Why we’re looking forward to attending
I will be attending on 26th March along with my colleague Lauren. The convention will be a great opportunity to not only speak to new and existing contacts in the space, but also to see the latest in diagnostic technologies.
We’re keen to:
- See the latest developments in this high-tech market
- Understand what the developments going on in the space will mean for organisations and people working in the market.
- Find out more about artificial intelligence in medical imaging – it’s one of the focal points of the convention this year
- Look at how it compares to other imaging conventions we’ve attended in the past
Talk to us!
Lauren and I will be available to speak with throughout the day about the talent landscape in the medical imaging market, including:
- Average salaries for diagnostics sales and servicing roles
- What attracts top talent to medical imaging organisations
- How you can get the most out of your next career move
- How the talent landscape in the market is changing
- What new technologies mean for recruitment in 2019
Get in touch to arrange your meeting
Whether you’re looking to expand your team in 2019, are eager to make the next step in your career or even just want to talk about the exciting technologies on the market, come and talk to us!
If you’d like to arrange a time slot with us, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 1522 812 440.
See you there!