$70,000 - $80,000
Who knew Robots and Construction went hand in hand? Our client is seeking a VDC to join an exciting team in Texas, Houston, about to change the future of construction.
Our client is marking the next level of robotic layout automation for the Construction Industry. Backed by multi-billion-dollar general contractors, they are bringing together SaaS and automation technology for robotic platforms that mitigate costly field layout and error challenges. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a truly innovative solution.
This role will require you to wear many hats to support our client as a growing start-up. As a VDC Engineer, you’ll bring technical expertise and a commercial approach to the operations team bringing our client’s robotics tools to the field. You’ll innovate customer print features, assist in building an efficient CAD processing pipeline and deliver improvements to existing and future automated layout robots.
Other responsibilities include:
- Providing valuable layout information in the field
- Regularly employing Revit and AutoCAD
- Becoming a true product expert to provide guidance based on customer need
- Collaborating with internal Product, Customer and Sales teams to achieve business objectives
- Analysing product data and feedback to suggest improvements
- Increasing overall customer satisfaction and retention rates
You’ll have 3+ years of VDC/BIM Engineering experience, ideally with an understanding of Revit, AutoCAD and Dynamo. Other requirements include:
- Passionate about new developments in Construction Technology
- Relishes a challenge and driven to exceed customer expectations
- Organised and able to manage multiple customer requests in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Able to drive innovation and come up with new ideas and solutions
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Keen to develop both personally and professionally
- Flexible and willing to travel to customer sites
Reference number: 15625
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC contact for this role: Grace Fuller (email@example.com)