Territory Manager - South West
Why not take your experience in Nursing to a commercial environment? If you've got an excellent team spirit and a passion for improving healthcare through advanced technology, our client if looking for you to join their team as a Territory Manager across the UK South West.
Our client is an internationally renowned manufacturer of medical electronics that fights disease and improves healthcare. This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong and growing medical technology, systems solutions and business development team that supports growth and solves the great challenges of healthcare.
If you’re looking for variation, this role is perfect for you. You’ll sell across the areas of patient monitoring, cardiology, resuscitation, and ventilation, using a strategic mindset to implement account management, business development and marketing activities that will maximise market share.
Other responsibilities include:
- Building new customer relationships and supporting existing customers
- Being part of a multifunctional team
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system
- Preparing order and sales forecasts
- Providing timely information on market share and order win/loss
You’re ideal for this role if you’re a qualified ICU/ODP Nurse – especially if you can bring 1-3 years of experience in a sales environment. Other requirements include:
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline
- Experience with capital and consumer goods is desirable
- Familiar with the NHS procurement system
- Comfortable working with customers at all levels
- Proficient IT skills (including Microsoft Office suite)
- Team player that can adopt an independent way of working
- Good knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Flexible way of thinking
- A UK resident
Reference number: 16232
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC Talent contact for this role: Charlotte Clancy (firstname.lastname@example.org)