Territory Manager - South West
Our client is one the fastest growing independent organisations in the UK, distributing Pain, Neuro and Spinal equipment across the NHS and private sectors. They partner with the most innovative and cutting-edge brands and are seeking a dedicated individual to provide a best-in-class service.
What can they offer you? Apart from a competitive salary, our client can offer you a generous car allowance, commission, and bonuses, as well as access to private medical benefits.
As a Territory Manager, you will provide day-to-day support for existing sales accounts as well as vigorously pursue new business by arranging direct meetings with Surgeons and Theatre Management staff.
As well as that, your day-to-day responsibilities will include things like:
- Promoting new products
- Increasing sales of existing products
- Attending operating theatres with surgeons and theatre staff during procedures
- Providing training and advice on the use of our products
- Attending supplier and hospital training courses
You will have experience in medical sales, as well as…
- Degree educated
- Neuro, Spinal or Orthopaedics experience is preferred
- A hunter mentality
- Strong communication and relationship skills
- Ambitious nature and self-motivated
- Flexibility to meet the demands of the role
The area covers from Reading down to South Wales, and all the land to the South of the M4 corridor.
Reference number: 15673
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC Talent contact for this role: Francesca Garrod (email@example.com)