Territory Manager - Service Contracts
Do you have a natural ease with presenting? Are you known for your ability to be personable and persuasive? A new opportunity with a market dominator in medical device service contracts has opened across the Republic of Ireland.
This top 20 global medical device company is a pioneer in the early detection and minimally invasive treatment of a vast range of healthcare issues. Focused on developing clinically advanced surgical instruments and solutions, our client is passionate about improving patient care in healthcare worldwide. This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company that offers strong progression and development opportunities.
This role is all about account penetration for the Service Contract portfolio. Customer relationships will sit at the heart of your responsibilities – you will leverage the portfolio to address stakeholder needs to drive direct sales, negotiate high value contracts, and maintain multi-million revenue.
- Liaising with senior level stakeholders
- Presenting our client’s value proposition to prospective and existing customers
- Managing sales opportunities in your territory through to completion
- Developing and presenting sales presentations to customers
- Becoming a company ambassador
- Hitting and exceeding KPIs
You’ll be an expert in value-based selling, ideally with a background as a technical account manager. Other requirements include:
- Degree level educated
- Confident handling Microsoft Excel, data reviews and data presentation
- Experience in a field sales environment, ideally within the healthcare industry
- Track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Able to prioritise tasks, strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Skilled in customer service
- Focused on continuous improvement and personal development
- Commercially minded and able to seek new business opportunities
- Able to travel across the territory to client sites/meetings
Reference number: 16075
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC Talent contact for this role: Charlotte Ashton (email@example.com)