Territory Manager - Midlands
Why not bring your medical device sales experience to surgical urology? Our client is seeking a Territory Manager - Endourology to take charge of account management and business development activities across the Midlands region.
Our client is a fast-growing medical technology company in the UK that develops and markets intimate healthcare products across Urology Care in close partnership with the NHS. Their main goal is to provide patients with the best clinical solutions and services and are committed to supporting and driving these solutions forward.
You will sell and service our client’s portfolio of Interventional Urology product lines and work in close partnership with healthcare professionals and the NHS. Your motivation, confidence and enthusiasm will enable you to own business growth across your territory, through driving market share and exceeding sales objectives.
Other responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinating key accounts and business growth opportunities
- Conducting field-based selling activities
- Cultivating business partnerships with key decision-makers
- Managing your own territory in a strategic manner
You’ll have a sales track record in the medical field (with 2+ years’ experience), or an FMCG type background, as well as:
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- Experience gained in a theatre environment
- Surgical experience is a plus
- Works well both as part of a team and as an individual
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Naturally customer-facing
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and energetic approach to work
- Ambitious and resilient
- Confident in delivering targets with high levels of personal accountability
- Full UK driving licence
Reference number: 16072
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC Talent contact for this role: Charlotte Clancy (firstname.lastname@example.org)