Territory Manager - Midlands
Our client delivers high-quality products within the global medical device industry to significantly enhance patient care and empower healthcare providers. They specialise in both airway management and bladder measurement and are working to become the market leader in each. They also offer a benefits package to protect and improve the lives of their employees and their families, enhance well-being, encourage growth, and prepare for the future.
As Territory Manager you will strategically manage the business in your territory to promote our client’s product portfolio, you will do this through crafting and executing sales strategies and techniques to realize potential sales opportunities in the market.
This role will be responsible for the Midlands due to growth within the portfolio, covering West Midlands up to Nottingham and as far south as Northampton.
Other responsibilities include:
- Understand the current market and use that knowledge to implement different strategies
- Be a trusted partner by building your rapport with customers
- Headhunt new business for the company
- forecast your business potential to ensure your sales pipeline supports the achievement of monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- You will commute across the Midlands regions to locations such as Nottingham, Northampton and Birmingham
Educated with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, as well as…
- 3+ years of related experience in a similar role in a multi-national, preferably in a medical device, capital equipment organization
- Be passionate about improving patients' lives with the company’s work
- Midlands based
- Be competitive with a winning mindset
Reference number: 15985
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC Talent contact for this role: Charlotte Ashton (email@example.com)