Subscriber Strategic Engagement Exec Director
$175,000 - $200,000
Building on two decades of experience, our client is currently experiencing a wave of growth for their intuitive portfolio dedicated to powering EHS, sustainability and ESG performance. They incorporate cutting-edge AI and analytics to support digital transformation across the global renewables, chemicals and manufacturing markets (to name a few!).
In this position you will play a vital role in both crafting and executing customer-centric strategies which will help to create a better experience for the customers and ensure more business success.
Other responsibilities include:
- Collaborate closely with customer success managers and engagement specialists
- Use your expertise to understand the customers' specific challenges and requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to increase the company’s value
- Build and grow the relationships with the key stakeholders
- Work with the services team to upsell and cross-sell new opportunities
8-10 years of industry experience, ideally in SaaS platforms, as well as…
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Master’s degree is preferred)
- Strategic thinker able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Strong foundation of domain expertise in Operations or EHS
- Analytical mindset, capable of leveraging data to make informed decisions and drive continuous improvement.
- Must be local to Cincinnati or have the ability to travel into the HQ office at least once per quarter
Reference number: 15964
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC Talent contact for this role: Sefi Kennedy (firstname.lastname@example.org)