Senior Territory Manager - West Midlands
Our client is recognised within the orthopaedic and spinal markets for their innovation and credibility with products and brand. Their goal is to improve the quality of life for patients with spinal disorders and orthopaedics.
This is a high-performing sales culture, whereby a strategic mindset and commercial acumen are assets to the sales team. Due to recent growth and structural changes, we are seeking an experienced medical sales professional to help strategically influence the West Midlands revenue and actively support new business opportunities.
As a Senior Territory Manager, you’ll guide and coach a team of 4-5 individuals, with the aim of growing new business across our client’s innovative orthopaedic & spinal implant portfolio with elements of capital equipment. You’ll effectively market our clients’ products and utilise a consultative sales approach to a range of clinical customers across the West Midlands.
- Managing resources revolving around the sales area
- Setting, exceeding, and meeting sales goals and objectives
- Building a full knowledge of our client’s products, their competitors, and the market
- Forming and maintaining relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Preparing monthly reports and submitting monthly expenses
- Liaising with customer services and administrative functions
- Improving customer satisfaction through support and training
5+ years of medical device sales or demonstrated successful territory management experience as well as:
- Degree Educated within a scientific, medical, or relevant discipline.
- Experience within an operating room environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of the orthopaedic or spinal markets
- A hunter mentality and ability to pursue new business opportunities
- Capable of building strong relationships with clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
- Proactive and strategic
- Player manager mindset
- A confident communicator
- Strong computer literacy skills (MS Office)
- Ability to make sales presentations with positive results
- Full UK driving license
Flexible to travel across the West Midlands (which may include nights and occasional weekends).
Reference number: 15926
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC Contact for this role: Frankie Garrod (email@example.com)