Sales Director - Utilities
Our client is a global digital engineering and technology company devoted to solving complex engineering challenges across a suite of industries, from energy and mining to aerospace and defence. Their Utilities division works with some of the world’s largest Utilities companies, providing them with solutions in GIS, digital solutions and microgrids.
Through the use of direct sales techniques including Large Account Management Planning and Strategic Selling, you will meet or exceed established company revenue goals. This role will focus on managing our client’s new and existing customers in the Utilities space across Europe.
Other responsibilities include:
- New client acquisition in the Utilities market
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Prepare rolling forecasts and budgets for revenue and order intake
- Identify customer and market trends as well as key industry drivers
- Participating in sales events such as trade shows and product demonstrations
You’ll have sold directly to Utilities, OEMs, and partners within the Utilities space, as well as:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Business or Management
- Must have sold GIS-based solutions
- Strong consultative sales skills
- Successful new business sales experience
- Confident when creating winning proposals and commercial models
- Networking comes as a second nature to you
- Prior experience working in a matrix organisation
- Comfortable working across time zones (Especially between Europe and India)
- Ability to travel frequently and meet with customers and partners
This role is remote across Europe.
Reference number: 16150
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC Talent contact for this role: John Hill (firstname.lastname@example.org)