£30,000 - £35,000
Innovative and focused on high performance, our client provides an open architecture, CAE and cloud solutions for AI, data analytics and more into the manufacturing and construction verticals. In a world that is more connected than ever before, they provide intelligent solutions that help their customers to progress forward. They aim to revolutionise the generation of insight, turning data into insight that’s clear and actionable.
Within this role, you will take care of the backend of the whole sales process. This includes things like sales opportunities and orders processing, CRM data management, software licenses management, report creation and financial activities.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working closely with sales and resellers
- Ensuring documents are compliant and complete to company standards
- Supporting the sales team with order management
- Generating monthly reports and dashboards for the sales team
- Processing purchase-orders
- Working with local and US finance on invoicing
The ideal candidate will have 2 years of experience in sales admin or a sales department, as well as:
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Methodical, organised, and hyper-focused
- Ability to manage complex processes, without losing control
- Proficient with CRM systems, Excel, and orders management systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience in a SaaS business (desired)
- Knowledge of the manufacturing markets (desired)
Due to its specialisation, this is more of a middle-level experience than an entry-level role.
Reference number: 16059
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC Talent contact for this role: Hannah Wood (firstname.lastname@example.org)