Sales Associate - Leicester & Coventry
This role is open to graduates or clinical individuals as an entry-level role across the Leicestershire & West Midlands (Coventry, Warwickshire, Worcestershire).
With a fantastic reputation in the orthopaedics and spinal market, their goal is to improve the quality of life for patients with spinal and musculoskeletal disorders. By working closely with surgeons and other clinical experts, their products are specifically designed to meet their needs and provide the very best patient outcomes. Recently they have made huge advances in the surgical robotics field, and now boast a robotic navigation platform that is designed to improve efficiencies and patient safety in spinal surgeries.
Under the guidance of a Regional Sales Manager and experienced Account Manager, you’ll support a clear and robust sales approach that will effectively market our client’s spinal portfolio. You will supervise day-to-day operations in a range of clinical settings and provide excellent customer consultation and support.
This role involves case covering in theatre, building relationships with healthcare professionals as well as organisational activities, such as stock management, admin and transferring the appropriate kit to hospitals.
Other responsibilities include:
- Establishing and developing relationships with key clinical customers
- Building specialised knowledge of the product portfolio and latest clinical developments
- Willing to travel and cover clinical procedures
- Submitting expense reports monthly
- Undertaking necessary administrative duties
- Liaising with customer services and other administrative functions
- Ensuring that a quality service is delivered
You’ll have a proven track record of sales success, as well as:
- Degree Educated in a relevant discipline
- An understanding of healthcare/anatomy
- High level of business awareness and commercial acumen
- Excellent drive and enthusiasm
- Strong computer literacy skills (including Microsoft Office Suite)
- Flexible and willing to travel across various geographical regions
- Keen to develop both professionally and personally
- Problem solver with a drive to succeed
Reference number: 15922
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC contact for this role: Frankie Garrod (firstname.lastname@example.org)