Regional Sales Manager - London
Our client is a well-respected, dynamic orthopaedics company that is growing year after year. They’re specialists in the upper and lower extremities and are focused on providing innovative products that are the very best for everyone in the healthcare market, from surgeons to patients.
The team you’ll join is close-knit and vibrant and there’s a real team spirit – if you’re a good team player you’ll fit right into the collaborative, supportive environment that they offer. They also value progression and development, making it a fantastic place to grow your career.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you’ll show off your strategic acumen as you develop, implement, and execute market-specific sales plans, establishing regional objectives, metrics, and responsibilities. Your focus will extend beyond achieving revenue goals, encompassing the expansion of market share, increasing product utilisation, and enhancing brand fluency.
This is a people-management position, whereby you will be responsible for 6 direct reports and contribute to creating and implementing a credible strategic sales plan to increase revenue and growth for the organisation.
Other responsibilities include:
- Coordinating a team of Clinical Managers and Specialists
- Building an in-depth understanding of our client’s product portfolio
- Driving effective training initiatives for both internal staff and customers
- Acting as a player-manager, attending surgeries to educate and support Orthopaedic Surgeons
You will have 2+ years of experience in people management, as well as:
- BA/BS in Business or related field required
- Credible sales track record in medical devices
- Exposure to Orthopaedics, or aligned fields such as surgical
- Commercial and target-driven
- Demonstrated track record of sales growth
- Comfortable building strategic relationships
- Strategic mindset
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Ability to prioritise company objectives to meet sales goals
Reference number: 16160
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC Contact for this role: Frankie Garrod (firstname.lastname@example.org)