Regional Sales Manager - Germany
Our client is an acknowledged track and trace software business offering packaging, coding, authentication, and traceability solutions to combat counterfeiting and meet regulatory compliance. They work across a number of industries, such as Manufacturing, Food & Beverage but largely, their client base is made up of pharmaceutical businesses.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing the whole sales process from the initial outreach through to the contract negotiations ensuring you maintain a strong position for the company throughout.
Other responsibilities include:
- A list of other responsibilities
- Working with the business development staff to effectively follow up on marketing-generated sales leads
- Engage with existing customers as well as look for new potential customers through different sales strategies
- Execute customer-centric meetings, presentations, and product demonstrations both virtually and in person with key decision-makers and influencers
- Construct high-impact proposals which articulate the company’s differentiated solutions, market leadership, and unique value as a partner
- Build and execute a sales plan to achieve revenue targets on a quarterly basis
- Work collaboratively with other team members to share expertise and market information.
You will have 5+ years’ experience in sales, as well as…
- Educated with a BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Able to work independently and collaborate in a team
- Prior experience selling in SaaS or/and Cloud software environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of and success in the sales lifecycle such as prospecting, qualifying, overcoming objections and closing sales
Reference number: 15924
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC Talent contact for this role: Mo Chanduang (mo.chanduangfmctalent.com)