Our client’s engineering and software solutions in predictive analytics are optimising wind energy performance across 30 countries. Together with their specialist engineering consultancy, their innovations enable customers to reliably increase sustainable energy production without risking efficiency or raising costs. This is an opportunity to make a true impact in the global drive towards a more sustainable future.
Your role will be centred around the launch of new products, and your focus will be collaboration. You’ll take charge of the product roadmaps to nail product specifications, pricing, release timescales and target audiences. You’ll also feed heavily into internal business cases for new developments.
Other responsibilities include:
- Keeping a keen eye on product performance
- Supporting the marketing team to develop market engagement strategies
- Maintaining strong knowledge of the company’s solutions and services
- Providing sales support by attending customer meetings and creating internal sales collateral
You’ll bring an engineering, sales and/or business development background. You’ll demonstrate an ability to blend your technical engineering and sales experience. Other requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Track record in a Product Management role is a plus or willingness to move into the role
- Hands-on expertise working in smaller or high-growth organisations
- Outgoing and personable with a big personality
- Experience in managing customer relationships, including C-suite
- Strong knowledge of CRM applications (including Salesforce)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Awareness and experience of business operations and business strategy
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a positive and problem-solving attitude
You’ll be located within a commutable distance to the Nottingham office.
Reference number: 16056
Temporary or Permanent Contract: Permanent
FMC contact for this role: Persephone Kennedy (firstname.lastname@example.org)