North Thames Critical Care Territory Manager
Our client is a well-respected medical device company who are passionate about improving patient care and saving lives. They produce innovative, high-quality medical devices and services across a variety of markets in the medical technology space that are used in hospital departments around the world. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that has fantastic growth plans.
As a Territory Manager, you’ll be responsible for a portfolio of critical care devices, selling these products into clinical environments to achieve sales targets for your region and grow the market share of the company. This role has a core focus on bringing in new business and developing new and existing accounts.
- Sell a range of critical care products to meet company targets
- Work with existing accounts and customers
- Seeking out new business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining strong, positive customer relationships both with your existing client base and with new business
- Becoming an expert in all Critical Care areas
- Analyse and utilise sales data to enable growth and business projection
- Developing and maintaining a strong product knowledge
You’ll live in the North Thames region of the UK and will have a comprehensive medical device experience, as well as…
- Post-Secondary Education Certificate or University degree
- Strong track record in medical device sales, preferably in the Critical Care setting
- Expert knowledge of health issues related to surgery and anaesthesia
- Basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Results orientated and able to work in a team environment
- Positive attitude, creative and innovative
- Computer literate (including MS Office and CRM)
- Self-motivated, ambitious and driven
- Great communication skills (written and verbal) and a good relationship builder
This role is field based. Typically requires travel more than 50% of the time.
Reference number: 15878
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC Talent contact for this role: Charlotte Clancy (firstname.lastname@example.org)