National Sales Specialist - CS
Looking for a role that will combine your expert knowledge of the medical devices, software, and AI spaces? A leading provider of surgical devices is looking for a National Sales Specialist to join their team to support the sales of a healthcare portfolio with a Customer Solutions focus.
This top 20 global medical device company is a pioneer in the early detection and minimally invasive treatment of a vast range of healthcare issues. Focused on developing clinically advanced surgical instruments and solutions, our client is passionate about improving patient care in healthcare worldwide. This is a great opportunity to join a market-leading company that offers strong progression and development opportunities.
This role is all about selling a leading portfolio of IT solutions at a national level, including hardware and software for theatre integration. You’ll be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and managing all stages of the sales process, collaborating with all key stakeholders as and when is required.
Other responsibilities of this role include:
- Implementing Health, Safety and Environmental requirements
- Sales lead generation and development
- Business planning and management of pipeline
- Working closely with the project management team at all stages of sales opportunity development
- Contributing to the development of Customer marketing and business strategy in collaboration with the relevant team
You’ll have a minimum 3 years of experience working in a field-based technical sales role, preferably within the healthcare or medical sectors, as well as:
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience in an engineering discipline
- Experience working on capital integration/infrastructure and/or infection prevention control projects in collaboration with project managers
- Ability to present information in a structured and balanced way, both online and in person
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Organised and able to be self-motivated
- Naturally collaborative and team-orientated
- Able to drive/travel as required
- Experienced with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Clinical/anatomical knowledge is highly desirable
This role requires you to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
Reference number: 15968
Permanent or Temporary: Permanent
FMC contact for this role: Charlotte Clancy (email@example.com)