Medical Sales Specialist - Midlands
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a brand-new division within a leading medical technology company. Our client is seeking an experienced salesperson to join their established team in the UK Midlands and sell a portfolio of therapy products with a Power Systems focus.
Our client, a leader in the medical technology space, develops smart solutions and sets standards to drive advancements in healthcare around the world. They continue to be human-centred, have strong principles and are committed to innovation and the power of technology.
As a Medical Sales Specialist, you will develop effective sales strategies and tactics to win new accounts across your territory, focusing on the clinical, in-theatre sell. Collaboration is key to this role – you will liaise with all teams to market a portfolio covering Orthopaedics and Spine to Neuro and ENT.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding and long-term career with lots of potential for personal development.
Other responsibilities include:
- Achieving value-based sales, focused on insights, to meet sales targets
- Building strong relationships and delivering a high level of customer service
- Attending exhibitions, meetings, demonstrations, and workshops
- Developing and working toward an agreed business development plan
- Keeping accurate business and call records
- Staying on top of developments and trends within the territory
You will have 2+ years of medical device sales experience, ideally surgical, as well as:
- Degree qualified or similar experience
- Demonstrable ability to operate within a theatre environment (desirable)
- Experience working with NHS or private stakeholders in a sales or clinical capacity
- Track record seeking and recognising new business opportunities
- Ability to operate credibly when customer-facing
- Comfortable building strong relationships
- Can absorb and deliver technical product information in a clinical environment
- Self-motivated, determined and enthusiastic
- Resilient character, even in extreme situations
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Comfortable managing and meeting tight deadlines
- Full UK driving licence
Reference number: 16041
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC Talent contact for this role: Frankie Garrod (email@example.com)