We’ve partnered with a unique and growing SaaS software vendor, currently looking for an HR Officer to join their team in Belgium. This role is perfect for an HR professional searching for a role that offers genuine opportunities for progression.
Our client’s unique platform allows network operators to create and gather data from a single and accurate source, aiding businesses in meeting their digital transformation goals and KPIs. They currently have over 50,000 active users globally which is rapidly expanding.
You’ll join a team of software, telecoms and utility professionals who have utilized their knowledge and experiences to create strong relationships with their customers and the ultimate geospatial solutions.
This brand-new role brings you a diverse range of responsibilities, from ensuring a smooth recruitment process to supporting development across the business, whilst handling changes, challenges and ambiguity with confidence. You’ll help to shape a culture of collaboration and integrity within a tight-knit team.
Other responsibilities include:
- Acting as an advisor to operational management
- Developing employee retention and building a talent pipeline
- Achieving excellent employee feedback
- Collaborating with wider departments to achieve business goals
- Liaising with employees across the company, from new onboards to management
Knowledge of Belgium employment law (including loon bonus, payroll and benefits) is key to this role. Other requirements include:
- HR qualification is a plus
- Strong (3+ years’) experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable service mentality
- Able to put the needs of the business and people first
- Experience with works council management
- Experience in managing payroll of 30+ people
- Detail-orientated, analytical, and able to take a solution-oriented view
- Able to work both autonomously and in collaboration with the wider business
- Hyper organised and with excellent prioritisation skills
- Proficient computer literacy (including Microsoft Suite)
Reference number: 16116
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC contact for this role: Zak Bainbridge (email@example.com)