General Manager - Imaging - UK
As General Manager, you will unite and optimise sales, service, and clinical teams behind a common and clearly defined vision.
The successful candidate will seamlessly balance strategic improvement with hands-on tactical implementation to improve confidence and competence across the business.
Other responsibilities include:
- Full P&L accountability for a £15-20m region
- Setting and supporting the delivery of critical KPIs that deliver market growth
- Simplifying processes and optimising business structure
- Bring the organisation close to the customer
- Foster a positive and team-centred culture
- Actively supports the development and culture of learning
You will be leading a business unit, country, or region for a medical technology company, as well as ideally holding some of the following…
- Executive education, MBA, or bachelor's degree in business or marketing
- Experience operating in a global matrix organisation
- Expertise in creating business strategy
- Deep understanding of the UK and European healthcare market
This role is remote across the UK & Nordics.
Reference number: 14102
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC Talent contact for this role: Charlotte Ashton (firstname.lastname@example.org)