£50,000 - £60,000
Looking to take your construction experience to a highly visible role? We’ve partnered with a renowned contractor who are looking someone ready to steer the success and growth of their organisation.
This family-run business has a hand in commercial, and public sector works, including maintenance, refurbishment, and new build services. They aim to be the best of the best by delivering projects to the highest quality standards. To help you help them, they can offer you a competitive salary with car allowance and pension benefits.
You’ll play a pivotal role in multi-million projects spanning the pre-construction phase. You’ll nail specifications and detailed cost estimates to win opportunities across the commercial, educational, industrial and leisure centres.
Other responsibilities include:
- Supporting key stakeholders, including the Managing Estimator
- Building excellent relationships with suppliers and subcontractors
- Adding insight throughout the project process
- Working closely with the bid team
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks
- Providing organised, detailed documentation
To thrive in this role, you’ll have deep knowledge of construction processes, materials and industry best practices. You’ll also have demonstrable experience of delivering competitive commercial tenders. Other requirements include:
- Qualification in Construction Management or similar is a plus
- Experience of pricing projects (both single and two stage tenders and negotiated opportunities)
- Outgoing and personable with a flair for relationship building
- Experience in managing relationships, including key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong computer literacy (including MS suite and estimating software)
- Full UK Driver’s License and willing to travel
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and don many hats
Reference number: 16226
Temporary or Permanent Contract: Permanent
FMC Talent contact: William Adamthwaite (email@example.com)