Business Development Representive
£33,000 - £40,000
Innovative and focused on high performance, our client provides an open architecture, CAE and cloud solutions for AI, data analytics and more. In a world that is more connected than ever before, they provide intelligent solutions that help their customers to progress forward. They aim to revolutionise the generation of insight, turning data into insight that’s clear and actionable.
What can they offer you? As well as a competitive salary and commission structure, you’ll have access to a comprehensive pension scheme, monthly gym membership, health insurance, life insurance, income protection and a defined path for a further career in the company.
As a Business Development Representative, you’ll have influence revenue growth by discovering qualified prospects across multiple industry verticals, from which Account Managers can unearth new sales opportunities. You’ll create leads by identifying key contacts, pursuing prospects through social selling and cold calling, inbound and outbound prospecting, and nurturing customer relationships to build credibility and trust. Your role will be critical in communicating the value of our client’s software and establishing a network of relationships with clients.
Other responsibilities include:
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
- Qualifying leads to build the sales pipeline
- Prospecting and developing existing accounts
- Account mapping, campaign building, and cold calling
- Driving positive customer experience by providing excellent customer service
- Providing accurate forecasting and reporting
- Maintaining a high knowledge of the company’s solutions and services
- Researching market developments
- Hitting and exceeding sales quota
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of sales experience, ideally in automotive or manufacturing industries, as well as:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Software sales experience in the data/AI sector
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry
- Experience in lead generation, qualification, and account mapping
- Comfortable with cold calling, 40+ calls a day
- Proficient with CRM and Microsoft Office
- German language skills are a plus (but not essential)
- Excellent communication, negotiation and listening skills
- Outstanding strategic skills and attention to detail
- Keen to develop both professionally and personally
- Confident, ambitious and driven
This is a hybrid working environment - Ideally located in Leamington Spa or London.
Reference number: 16151
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC contact for this role: Grace Fuller (email@example.com)