Area Sales Manager - Contact Lenses
Our client is looking for someone to join their team as an Area Sales Manager and help drive growth for the company by cultivating and maintaining strong customer relationships and achieving sales targets.
Our client is a well-respected, market-leading ophthalmic company specialising in technical lenses. Passionate about working in partnership with eye care professionals, their product portfolio supports improving the vision of people worldwide. Focusing on premium quality products, their lens portfolio includes single-vision lenses, progressive lenses and more! They are constantly innovating and using innovative and using cutting-edge technologies to expand their portfolio of products and give eye care professionals more and more options for their patients.
In this role, you will oversee and drive all sales activities related to our client’s contact lenses across the UK. You will coordinate marketing efforts and stay up-to-date with industry trends to maximize sales growth and market share.
Other responsibilities include:
- Build and grow relations with eye care specialists and retailers
- Commandeer effective sale strategies
- Monitor and analyse market trends
- Professionally manage customer enquiries efficiently and effectively
A BSc in a relative discipline, as well as...
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to manage a demanding key account base
- Strong personality with the ability to lead from the front
- Knowledge of contact lenses and associated clinical practice
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good commercial acumen and a strong sales track record
- Comfortable working autonomously within a wider business
Reference number: 15897
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC Talent contact for this role: Natasha Szombara (firstname.lastname@example.org)