$130,000 - $160,000
Our client’s cloud-based software drives continuous improvement on the plant floor, with a focus on streamlining workflows, providing automated production breakdowns, and empowering project managers with greater performance visibility. Their SaaS platform has a global presence with manufacturers from the Aerospace & Automotive industries right through to the Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage spaces.
This role will suit someone who has an innate desire to understand others with the ability to be pragmatic when finding mutually beneficial solutions for both parties. You will lead with curiosity, be able to work through ambiguity and learn quickly.
- Maintain an organised pipeline, nurturing and closing opportunities
- Be accountable for subscription renewals and lead these conversations
- Further develop client relationships post-implementation
- Work with the product team to gather feedback on customer requirements
- Offer product expertise and demonstrate an understanding of client goals
2+ years of experience in commercially focused SaaS Customer Success, Account Management or Sales, as well as…
- A knack for finding and winning solutions
- Experience with the SaaS contract renewal process
- Comfortable negotiating and managing licensing
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills
This role is based remotely in the Mid-West or East Coast US.
Reference number: 16254
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC Talent contact for this role: Jack Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org)