Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||Vascular Access Territory Manager|
Our client, a globally recognised and industry corporate leader, is seeking a field-based Territory Manager to further strengthen the company’s organisational capabilities across East Anglia.
Our client is a dominant market leader in providing solutions that improve medical discovery, diagnostics, and delivery of patient care. They have over 65,000 employees and a presence in almost every country around the world. Their core focus is on making sure healthcare professionals, pharmaceutical providers and industry partners have the innovative technologies to help advance clinical therapies for patients, clinical processes, and workflow.
In this role, you’ll uncover the needs of the company’s customers and position its solution to meet those needs. You will be responsible for delivering quarterly and annual territory targets for promoted products within the Vascular Access Management (VAM) portfolio.
Other responsibilities include:
- Understand customer goals to build strong and mutually beneficial relationships
- Managing a broad portfolio of products with effective time management
- Analysing sales data, trends, and metrics
- Effectively managing key accounts to position, sell & implement BD Added Value Services
Proactively developing and implementing territory plans for sustainable, long-term sales success
Training and supporting customers on the VAM product portfolio
Working closely with Clinical Teams to conduct and manage product trials and in-service processes
You’ll have a combination of extensive sales experience – with a particular demonstrable record of success in healthcare sales – and excellent clinical knowledge, as well as:
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline
- Experience in ward-based sales across varying departments
- Clinically trained (desirable)
- Strong account management skills
- Demonstrable success in closing new and existing business
- Be a motivated and strategic self-starter
- Thrives in a diverse and dynamic team environment
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills
- Based within the territory and willing to travel for up to 80% of your time
This is a field based role covering Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
Reference number: 14135
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC Talent Contact for this role: James Green (email@example.com)
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by Matthew Graham.