Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||Trainee Medical Field Service Engineer – South West|
|Salary|| GBP Per Month|
Our client is seeking an entry-level CT Service Engineer to join this field-based role covering the South West region. This is an excellent growth opportunity to work on the most hi-tech equipment in the medical imaging space.
Graduate CT Service Engineer – Level 1
£27,000 – £29,000 plus 10% OTE, company vehicle, pension, private medical cover, excellent holiday allowances, and the opportunity to represent one of the best brands in the medical industry.
In this customer-facing role, you will service, install, maintain, and modify our client’s equipment across the South West region via both onsite and telephone support. The experienced engineers you will be shadowing are dedicated and highly skilled, so lots to learn from the best. As you progress through Levels 2 & 3 expect your pay to increase considerably as well as access to a market-leading pension scheme.
- Planning and booking your own maintenance visits
- Attending pre-diagnosed level 1 breakdowns and part replacements
- Carrying out proven software updates whilst still maintaining uptime levels
This role is suitable for entry-level candidates with an Electronic or Electrical HNC/HND qualification, apprenticeship, or degree, as well as:
- Must hold a UK passport
- Must hold a full UK driver's license
- Experience working in a high-pressure environment
- Personable, a clear communicator, and passion for excellent customer service
- Problem solver and technically minded
- Willingness to absorb knowledge and learn from experts around you
- Comfortable working individually and in a team environment
- Responds well to feedback and personal development opportunities
- Ability to manage workload and diary competently
- A valid driving licence and comfortable covering a wide territory when needed
- Must hold proof of right to work in the UK
- Successful Disclosure and Barring checks (CRB) at a basic level
Reference number: 14124
Temporary or Permanent Position
FMC Talent contact for this role: Griff Walker-Slade (email@example.com)
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by Matthew Graham.