Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||Test & Validation Engineer|
|Job type||Auto Innovation|
|Salary||30,000 - 50,000 GBP|
Do you want to work for a leading developer of motorcycles? Our client is looking for a highly motivated Test & Validation Engineer to join their team in Leicester.
Our client is dedicated to developing truly unique motorcycles that are distinctive in looks, design and performance. They produce award-winning motorcycles, applying passion, drive, and original thinking to create a unique and distinctive riding experience. Our client prides themselves on their employees being the heartbeat of the business, from the design department to the workshops, everyone works with passion and pride to provide the very best for their customers.
As a Test & Validation Engineer, you’ll bring your expertise to this role by leading the whole testing cycle for both bench testing and lab bike integration. This is an exciting opportunity to help create and tailor new automotive technology.
Other responsibilities include:
- Optimising our client’s existing electric motor models
- Producing models for simulation of motorbike dynamic environment on lab bikes
- Reviewing and modifying test plans, specifications and cases for motorcycle electrical systems and components
- Creating test automation using our clients’ toolchain
- Executing the conversion of manual tests to automated tests
- Analysing test results and creating regular reports
- Creating technical reports, specifications, and drawings
- Working closely with the Project Team
You’ll have detailed knowledge of dSPACE systems and HIL test experience, as well as:
- Degree level educated in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Systems
- Experience in working within an automotive, manufacturing, or industrial environment
- Experience with version control tools
- Proficiency in Systems test and validation
- Strong understanding of vehicle communication systems, design and debugging
- Excellent knowledge of the Vector toolset for CAN and software calibration
- Ability to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding information-gathering and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong computer literacy skills (including Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Flexible and willing to travel overseas
Reference number: 13315
FMC contact for this role: Rhys Greenslade (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .