Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||Territory Sales Manager – West Midlands|
|Bonus Package||Commission based|
Technology in medicine is moving fast and our client is searching for a talented, highly motivated salesperson to continue to drive the growth of our clients’ patient-handling product range across the West Midlands. This is an excellent opportunity to work with quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients in a sales career path toward uncapped earning potential.
Our client is a huge blue-chip organisation known across the medical, surgical, and orthopaedic world. They offer innovative products and services to improve patient and hospital outcomes including medical and surgical equipment, orthopaedics, neurotechnology, training and education.
As Territory Sales Manager, you will be working with a high calibre, performance-driven sales team who will be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives across the West Midlands, as well as building and maintaining strong business relationships with new and existing customers. You will represent our client as a leader in the industry in this significant and fast-growing territory.
Other responsibilities include…
- Building strong professional relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Becoming an expert in the company’s product portfolio
- Being customer-focused and bringing value to performance objectives
- Managing capital sales cycles for high-value products
- Building strategies alongside the Marketing team to increase brand awareness
- Providing consistent and timely reporting of key account activities
- Conducting product demonstrations and training for clinical staff
- Attending sales training meetings, trade shows and other events
You will have extensive sales experience ideally in the healthcare industry, as well as…
- Degree educated in a Biomedical/Lifesciences or business-based subject
- Ideally experience selling Capital Equipment
- A track record of sales success
- Proven ability to attain new business and perform against financial targets
- Able to build cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- A valid Driving Licence to cover your territory where appropriate
This role is field-based across the West Midlands. Flexibility with hours and travel is key.
Reference number: 13714
FMC contact for this role: Griffri Walker-Slade (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by Matthew Graham.