Could this be your next job?
|Job title||Territory Manager – South East London|
|Bonus Package||Bonus Package|
|Job description|| |
Are you ready to join a fast-growing, dynamic, and innovative company? Our client is a well-respected medical device company specialising in surgical technologies and is currently looking for a Territory Manager to join team and sell an exciting portfolio of surgical consumables across their South East London territory.
We’re working on behalf of a rapidly growing, international medical device company. With a product portfolio ranging from urology to general surgery, ENT to obstetrics, they specialise in surgical technologies for minimally invasive surgeries and are known for having a fantastic reputation in the market and offering an excellent training programme and company culture. The company are at a phase of expansion and growth, so this is an incredible opportunity to join a collaborative team and a forward-thinking organisation as they look to dominate the minimally invasive surgical space!
As Territory Manager, you will be selling a strong portfolio of surgical devices/consumables used within operating theatres. You’ll also be providing clinical assistance on the surgical product portfolio, assisting and guiding customers on the full product range.
As a Territory Manager you will be responsible for building relationships with existing accounts, but also seeking new business opportunities to increase the revenue.
· Selling an exciting portfolio of surgical consumables
· Meeting with surgeons and medical teams to demonstrate the portfolio
· Attending orientation, education, and scrub sessions
· Developing and implementing business plans for your territory
· Identifying key stakeholders for the product portfolio
· Understanding what surgical teams need and responding to this
· Working on tenders and quotations
· Attending medical conferences and representing the company
· Responding to customer issues
· Communicating clinical data and outcomes to health professionals
You’ll have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in surgical sales, as well as selling into theatre and surgical environments.
Other requirements include…
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Proven track record selling into hospital/clinical environments
· Experience with technical medical devices
· Able to create strong relationships with key decision makers in both operating rooms and procurement departments
· Experience working with accounts from prospecting through to implementation
· Strong sales track record
· Able to work collaboratively with other business units
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Strong negotiation and presentation skills
· Passionate and enthusiastic
· Strong organisational skills and able to manage a territory
· Business development focused
· Able to travel across London
This Territory Manager role is field based role with opportunities for personal development, growth and continuous learning.
FMC Contact for this role: Francesca Warder (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Reference number: 9944
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .