Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||Territory Manager – Bedfordshire|
We are looking for an energetic, sales-driven practice manager or an experienced optometry sales representative looking to take their career to the next level. Our client, who focuses on implementing innovative optical technologies, is currently looking for a Territory Manager to join their team across Bedfordshire.
Our client is a premium lens manufacturer that is a dominant world leader in the provision of lenses, optometry devices and consumables. With innovation at the heart of everything they do, this is an exciting time to be joining the UK operations which has strong growth projections alongside consistent new product development.
As a Territory Manager, you’ll be responsible for successfully growing revenue from new and existing independent opticians across your designated area through a long-term partnership approach. You’ll work towards our client’s ambitious growth strategies and identify the commercial opportunity to create value for accounts.
- Managing day-to-day aspects of customer accounts
- Evaluating the overall effectiveness of the territory
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Undertaking data analysis of commercial opportunities
- Delivering insights to the customer and curating data from across new markets
- Operating within budget
- Providing monthly updates and progress against KPIs
A track record of sales success in the pharma, contact lens and/or medical device spaces is ideal for this role. Other responsibilities include:
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline
- Optical industry knowledge is desirable
- A high-energy individual with a self-starter mentality
- Credible at achieving KPIs and securing new customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill set
- Working knowledge of theatre and clinical environments
- Excellent relationship-building skills with all levels of staff
- Customer-focused and keen to drive great customer experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficient IT skills (including Microsoft Office Suite)
- Clean Driving License
- Flexible and willing to travel across the territory
FMC Contact for this role: James Green (email@example.com)
Reference number: 13444
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .