Could this be your next job?
|Job title||Technical Helpdesk Engineer|
|Job description|| |
Do you have a strong track record of delivering results and meeting customer expectations? Our client is looking for a Technical Helpdesk Engineer to join their team in Cambridgeshire.
Our client is focused on implementing innovative optical technologies into their range of high-value and high-tech capital equipment systems. They are a world-renowned manufacturer with a reputation for delivering gold-standard technologies.
As Technical Helpdesk Engineer, you’ll provide technical support of our clients’ medical device portfolio and software solutions, to customers, the sales team and field service engineers. You will perform initial assessments and manage the whole cycle to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction.
Other responsibilities include:
You’ll have experience with technical support of software products via remote access and phone, as well as…
· Technical Apprenticeship or HNC in a technical qualification
· Basic knowledge of network configuration and fault-finding
· Track record of delivering results and meeting customer expectations
· Able to appropriately follow instructions without unnecessarily challenging authority
· Able to apply specialist technical expertise
· Excellent communication skills at all levels (written and verbal)
· Flexible attitude, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
· Full UK Driving Licence
· Permitted to work throughout the UK and Ireland
· Flexible and willing to travel to Germany and USA for training
FMC contact for this role: Natasha Szombara (email@example.com)
Reference number: 10623
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .