Could this be your next job?
|Job title||Strategic Account Manager – Italy|
|Job type||Smart Industry|
|Salary||60,000 - 85,000 EUR|
|Bonus Package||100% of the base|
Our client is currently looking for an outgoing, ambitious, and self-directed Strategic Account Manager to join their team in Italy.
FMC Smart Industry are supporting a 7000 person, globally renowned engineering software vendor, who have pioneered industrial software. Their wide range of solutions are used by almost 20,000 customers across the world. Their mission is to lead the digital transformation charge and enable true operational excellence for capital-intensive industries. For over 50 years, they have worked alongside customer to deep dive into their operational challenges which has inspired ground-breaking solutions. They are also one of the few engineering software and industry X or 4.0 vendors that has a tried and tested cloud platform, delivering a true SaaS experience for the customer. Their technology and business model is modern and future proof.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will sell our client’s full software portfolio into both new and existing accounts working with some of their largest and most reputable enterprise customers. You’ll build and execute account plans, incorporating fundamental enterprise software sales strategies to increase revenue and solution footprint within your territory.
Other responsibilities include:
· Preparing and executing a comprehensive Account Business Plan
· Utilising resources including marketing, technical support, sales support, and customer success effectively to meet individual sales goals
· Developing and maintaining sufficient knowledge of the industries, trends, and issues
· Maintaining knowledge and skill levels with our clients’ products
· Creating written and verbal sales presentations and aiding the sales team
· Resolving key customer problems and mentoring less experienced members of the team
You’ll have 10+ years of experience selling complex, high value software solutions serving Owner Operators, EPC’s and /or Design consultants, as well as…
Reference number: 10959
FMC contact for this role: Jamie Laver (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .