Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||Strategic Account Manager – EMEA|
|Job type||Smart Industry|
|Bonus Package||230k OTE|
Are you a sales professional with a wealth of experience liaising with customers across the enterprise software, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and supply chain domains? Our client is currently looking for an entrepreneurial Strategic Account Manager to sell enterprise technology throughout the EMEA.
FMC Smart Industry has partnered with a global consultancy with over three decades of experience in facilitating the success of ambitious projects across a range of industry domains, from energy and defence to telecommunications. They take pride in their forward-thinking culture – they prioritise a proactive approach for each contract and continuously adapt their services with the latest technology to mitigate risks and costs before they emerge.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for building a world-class account management strategy for F100 accounts across the EMEA, incorporating sales strategies to build a pipeline and drive our client’s supply chain presence. Your role will be key to driving the presence of a new division; you’ll translate customer needs into technical solutions using our client’s software, equipment and components and consumable supplies and present product demonstrations and proposals to win over key decision makers.
- Identifying the business priorities and initiatives of customers
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by putting strategies and processes in place to meet customer needs
- Utilising CRM and sales metrics/KPIs to effectively manage the sales process
- Managing entire close and renewals processes
- Hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Maintaining and developing the sales pipeline
- Analysing the market to identify growth opportunities
- Providing accurate forecasts
The ideal candidate will have extensive (10+ years) experience in inside or outside sales, including a proven record of selling Saas and/or Cloud software to global F500 organisations. Other requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience selling into the Pharma and Manufacturing spaces is highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience selling to Directors, VPs and C-suite executives
- Able to negotiate high-value or complex business arrangements with customers
- Exceptional interpersonal and networking skills, ideally with a network of C-suite connections from previous roles
- Outstanding communication, articulation and presentation skills
- Driven team player who can thrive autonomously
- Strong leadership acumen and passion for inspiring team members to grow
- Hunter’s mentality and experience with pursuing new business opportunities
- Detailed-orientated, logical and organised
- Resilient and able to thrive within a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer proficiency (including Microsoft Suite and Sales CRM)
Reference number: 13622
FMC contact for this role: Andy Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .