Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||Software Delivery Manager|
|Job type||Smart Industry|
|Salary||60,000 - 65,000 GBP|
Due to a surge in demand, our client is currently looking for a tech savvy Software Delivery Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join them at an exciting phase of growth as they invest in new ADMS projects.
Our client is committed to playing an essential role in advancing the global energy transition with a specific focus on building decarbonisation, digitalisation, and decentralisation solutions. They are leading this transformation and co-creating the future of energy with their customers to enable economic growth and raise living standards around the world. They focus on providing more renewable energy on the grid, reducing emissions, and increasing plant productivity.
As a Software Delivery Manager, you will bring both technical expertise and commercial acumen to post-sales meetings with national clients in order to providing ADMS training and support that will satisfy customer expectations. You’ll mentor project teams to ensure the smooth delivery of enterprise software, on schedule and to budget, by driving best practices and continuous improvement.
Other responsibilities include:
- Developing technical documentation and preparing product demonstrations
- Overseeing data management and data integration-related activities
- Resolving design challenges and improving customer satisfaction
- Cross-collaborating across teams and with suppliers
- Implementing software delivery performance measurement indicators
- Maintaining level expertise regarding new functional and technological products
- Collaborating with Account Executives and Client Partners to achieve sales objectives
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience in organising software delivery projects with an established analytical and methodological approach, as well as:
- Degree educated in a technical or business-related discipline
- Strong working knowledge of IT infrastructures
- Track record of leadership experience is highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience of managing enterprise deals
- Experience in engaging and negotiating with C-level stakeholders
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Detail-orientated, analytical, and able to resolve complex challenges
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Flexible and willing to travel
Reference number: 14033
Temporary/Permanent position: Permanent
FMC contact for this role: Victoria Rybak (email@example.com)
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by Matthew Graham.