Could this be your next job?
|Job title||Senior Battery Algorithm Engineer|
|Job type||Auto Innovation|
|Salary||40,000 - 50,000 EUR Yearly|
|Job description|| |
We are recruiting on behalf of a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to the global automotive market. Our client is recruiting for an exciting position for a Senior Battery Algorithm Engineer with experience developing estimation algorithms focused on Lio-Ion battery packs.
You will take part in a team of 2-3 engineers in improving and building State-of-charge, State-of-power and State-of-health algorithms suited for high-power electric vehicles. You will work closely with battery systems design teams to understand the mechanical and electrical makeup of a battery pack, plan and supervise tests, and assist in improving battery virtual models. You will also collaborate with embedded software engineering teams to integrate your algorithms into battery monitoring system hardware and ensure that they run correctly in real-time. You will take part in assessing customer requests and respond to feedbacks.
· Developing battery state estimation algorithms
· Battery Cell Parametrisation
· Using optimisation algorithms with test automation to quickly test multiple hypotheses and converge on an optimal solution
· Defining and overseeing hardware-in-the-loop and real-world battery testing
· Analysis and interpretation of test data
· Experience with developing battery state estimation algorithms – SoC, SoP, SoH
· Advanced knowledge of linear and nonlinear estimation algorithm design
· Experience in model-based design methodology
· Knowledge of classical and nonlinear control theory
· Proficiency in the use of optimisation algorithms
If you believe the above relates to you and you would like to work in a highly regarded automotive company, please send your CV to Stephanie Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the short form on this page.
Reference number: 8495
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .