Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||Senior Attorney|
|Job type||Smart Industry|
|Salary||95,000 - 110,000 GBP|
Do you possess a well-established background within the legal landscape? Our client is currently looking for a talented Senior Attorney to join their legal team in the UK.
Our client is a Global technology vendor with almost two centuries worth of experience enabling their customers to improve overall performance, accelerate revenue, lower costs, and manage risk. Global companies of all sizes rely on their insights to transform their businesses and perform at an optimum level.
As a Senior Attorney you’ll bring your innovation and proactive mindset to advise across the entire lifecycle of commercial deals, from negotiation through to closing, and streamline processes for both local and international matters. In this role you will play a key role in devising and reviewing contracts as well as supporting contract negotiations.
Other responsibilities include:
- Identifying and resolving complex legal, regulatory, and business issues
- Promoting legal and compliance awareness with applicable laws and regulations
- Preparing and interpreting legal reports, statements, enquires and other documents
- Building strong relationships with both internal and external partners
- Maintaining and developing both legal and technical expertise
- Collaborating with departments across the company to achieve business goals
The successful candidate will have strong experience as a solicitor or barrister with detailed knowledge of contract law, intellectual property licensing and commercial contracting concepts.
Other requirements include:
- Degree educated (master's in law would be beneficial)
- Proven experience independently managing complex contract negotiations, both public and private
- High level of business intelligence and commercial acumen
- Detail-orientated, analytical, and able to take a solution-oriented view when problem-solving
- Customer-focused with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels (both verbal and written)
- Proficient computer literacy (including Microsoft Suite)
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Hyper organised and with excellent prioritisation skills
Reference number: 14243
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC contact for this role: Mo Chanduang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by Matthew Graham.