Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||Sales Specialist ESKD – North East & Scotland|
|Salary||45,000 - 50,000 GBP|
Do you possess a combination of radiography experience and commercial acumen? Our client, a leader in the surgical consumables space, is currently looking for a Sales Specialist to join their team and promote their EKSD product portfolio across Scotland and the North East.
Our client is a dominant market leader in providing solutions that improve medical discovery, diagnostics, and delivery of patient care. Their core focus is on making sure healthcare professionals, pharmaceutical providers and industry partners have the innovative technologies to help advance clinical therapies for patients, clinical processes, and workflow.
As a Sales Specialist, you will liaise with Interventional Radiologists, Vascular surgeons, and Nursing teams to showcase the value of our client’s products and services. You will regularly support the appropriate use of products in a complex, clinical setting. A driven and can-do attitude will enable you to thrive in this role.
This role is open to graduates or clinical individuals as an entry-level role to break into the medical sales industry.
Other responsibilities include:
- Building strong, long-term stakeholder relationships
- Maintaining and growing business in the territory
- Learning technical and methodological requirements of product portfolio
- Being a product expert who can conduct demonstrations
- Working as part of a close-knit commercial team
- Hitting quarterly and annual territory targets
- Demonstrating a strategic approach, coordinating numerous departments and customer types within the NHS and private setting
- Delivering customer satisfaction by putting strategies and processes in place to meet customer needs
The ideal candidate will have strong (2+ years’) experience in medical device sales, with a track record of success. Experience in navigating a complex selling environment is crucial to this role. Other requirements include:
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline
- Knowledge of the medical sales industry, including the NHS Supply Chain
- Product demonstration experience involving multiple decision-makers and influencers
- Analytical and detail-orientated
- Experience with information gathering and problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Able to synthesise complex issues into simple messages
- Strong commercial awareness including negotiation skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Flexible and willing to travel across the territory
Reference number: 13772
FMC contact for this role: James Green (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by Matthew Graham.