Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||Reliability Data Analyst – Netherlands|
|Job type||Smart Industry|
|Salary||44,000 - 60,500 EUR|
Are you a highly driven individual who continuously works to develop their skills and improve their depth of knowledge? Our client is currently looking for a Reliability Data Analyst to join their team in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of reliability solutions for rotating equipment to the oil and gas, petrochemical, mining, and water treatment industries. They recognise the vitality of the people they employ, ensuring the long-standing culture continues to strive alongside their exceptional growth and innovative workforce. Partnering with their customers, they work to improve business performance through more reliable operations and innovative strategies.
As Reliability Data Analyst, you will strengthen credibility with clients by bringing your technical expertise to avoid asset failures and improve the reliability workflow. By consistently navigating customer roadblocks and hitting task metrics, you’ll play a crucial part in establishing our client as the solutions partner of choice. As you progress in this role, you’ll have excellent opportunity to influence team members and grow into a leadership position.
- Identifying proactive and preventative maintenance
- Managing multiple deadlines and milestones
- Participating in process interview meetings with clients
- Promoting our clients’ services to customers and looking for additional opportunities
You’ll have a demonstrable engineering background with experience in Oil and Gas or Refineries, as well as:
- Degree qualified in a Chemical or Mechanical Engineering discipline
- Working knowledge of P&IDs, Microsoft Office and CAD solutions
- Able to apply and integrate different approaches to technical methods
- Aptitude for learning new processes and techniques
- High organised, meticulous and detail-orientated
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Customer-focused and able to build strong internal and external relationships
- Logical and data-driven
Reference number: 14143
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC Talent contact for this role: Chris Lewis (email@example.com)
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by Matthew Graham.