Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||Regional Sales Manager – Nordics|
|Bonus Package||To be confirmed pending experience|
Are you a top sales performer with experience in the spinal sector? Our client is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join their team and sell a suite of imaging and robotics solutions to clinical environments across the Nordics region.
Our client is recognised within the orthopaedic and spinal markets for their innovation, patient care and more recently, their advances within robotics. Their goal is to improve the quality of life for patients with spinal and musculoskeletal disorders. Recently they have made huge advances in the surgical robotics field, and now boast a robotic navigation platform that is designed to improve efficiencies and patient safety in spinal surgeries. They are truly at the forefront of technological development.
As a Regional Sales Manager you’ll support the continued global expansion of our client’s robotics and navigation product portfolio by managing the complex sales process for capital equipment with hospitals and clinics across the Nordics. You’ll define our client’s strategic vision and implement sales approach that wins new business with key clinical stakeholders. With the Country manager, you will support and mentor a group of Territory Associates to ensure help return positive investment and achieve Account Manager status.
- Translating customer needs into technical solutions
- Managing the installation process
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of our clients’ product portfolio
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales goals
- Driving market and brand awareness
- Promoting a successful team culture
- Negotiating and interacting with C-Level stakeholders
- Developing and managing a robust pipeline
- Carrying out competitive intelligence on your sector to provide regular feedback on market products and their quality
The successful candidate will have extensive (10+ years’) experience selling capital equipment in the healthcare industry with a track record of exceeding customer expectations. Other requirements include:
- Degree Educated in a relevant discipline
- Experience of introducing new technologies into a market is desirable
- Able to collaborate across multiple internal divisions
- Hunter mentality and experienced with pursuing new business opportunities
- Able to negotiate with and influence a diverse customer base, including C-suite
- High organised and able to prioritise effectively
- Detailed-orientated, logical and strategic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer proficiency (including Microsoft Suite and Sales tools)
- Flexible and willing to travel up to 50%
Reference number: 13012
FMC contact for this role: Frankie Garrod (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .