Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||Product Marketing Manager|
|Job type||Smart Industry|
|Salary||130,000 USD Yearly|
Our client is seeking a Product Marketing Manager with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role to join their team and craft the short term growth of an exciting new division.
FMC Smart Industry have partnered with a global consultancy with over three decades of experience in facilitating the success of ambitious projects across a range of industry domains, from energy and defence to telecommunications. They take pride in their forward-thinking culture – they prioritise a proactive approach for each contract and continuously adapt their services with the latest technology to mitigate risks and costs before they emerge.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the identity of our client’s brand and showcasing it as a leading SaaS vendor across the North American market. From content creation to new product launches, you’ll create a coordinated marketing communications strategy and adjust it accordingly to align with industry trends. You’ll build high-level expertise regarding our client’s unique position within the competitive landscape as well as compelling case studies and data intelligence; using this knowledge, you’ll partner with sales to drive customer engagement among key executive stakeholders.
Other responsibilities include:
- Prioritising sales pipeline and revenue generation
- Develop the marketing strategy, KPIs and budget
- Implementing activities that align with the case and needs of the individual partner
- Dedicating time to customers in the field
- Driving brand awareness and market presence
- Creating recommendations for continual improvements
- Innovating new sales tools and collateral
You will have 5+ years’ experience operating in a software product and content Marketing role, as well as:
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline (desirable)
- Industry knowledge and experience within the Pharma, Medical Device or Healthcare spaces
- A strategic thinker who can drive projects and deliver results
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- A natural collaborator, listener, and problem solver
- Excellent communication skills (both when presenting and writing)
- Proficient computer literacy knowledge (MS Office)
- Able to thrive autonomously in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Flexible and willing to travel when required
This role has a 6 month fixed term contract.
Reference number: 14314
Temporary or Permanent Position: Temporary
FMC Talent contact for this role: Andy Martin (email@example.com)
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by Matthew Graham.