Could this be your next job?
|Job title||Principal Electrical Engineer – Battery & HV Systems|
|Job type||Auto Innovation|
|Salary||65,000 - 75,000 GBP|
Would you like to work for an award-winning consultancy with a strong history in the automotive space? Following a new round of high investment, our client is looking for a Principal Electrical Engineer to join their team in the UK and lead the delivery of a range of complex, novel powertrain projects.
Our client is a technical consultancy that specialise in helping major OEMs in the automotive space. They are a true engineering powerhouse who develop advanced technologies for their clientele and have worked with some of the largest and most famous names in the market.
One of their core specialisms is around EV technology for both road cars and motorsports, working on state-of-the-art technologies and powertrains. They are leading the way in the world of electrification and they offer a variety of services from cell testing to software modelling.
As a Principal Electronics Engineer you’ll lead the design and development of electric circuitry for HV and battery systems, from concept to production. You’ll bring your technical expertise to provide input into a new strategy roadmap, channelling resources effectively to allow our client to build a future pipeline of projects and deliver higher volumes. You’ll also be responsible for developing a team of dedicated engineers and guiding them to ensure operational excellence is delivered to the customer base.
Other responsibilities include:
· Delivering quality projects on time and to budget
· Conducting hand calculations to support design processes
· Planning resources and activities to suit deliveries
· Conducting the testing and verification electronics devices and assemblies
· Identifying the root of development and quality issues and generating solutions
· Co-ordinating engineering changes and maintaining detailed design records
· Liaising with suppliers and divisions across the business to ensure suitable technical specifications are met
· Driving continuous improvement initiatives
· Working in accordance to processes and safety requirements
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of demonstrable experience as a Battery and/or HV engineer as part of an OEM, Tier 1, or consultancy with a track record of working on in automotive or motorsport applications, as well as:
FMC contact for this role: Rhys Greenslade (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Reference number: 13094
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .