Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||North of England Radiotherapy Clinical Sales Specialist|
|Salary||40,000 - 45,000 GBP|
|Bonus Package||2% of sales|
Our client is looking to hire Radiotherapy Clinical Sales Specialist to continue their impressive expansion across the North of England. This is an exciting opportunity to help our client’s radiotherapy division realise its potential and set it on a trajectory of growth.
Our client is a family-owned, world-renowned company that has grown to become the leading distributer for a range of medical imaging equipment. This opportunity will allow to enhance and develop your skills in the sector, while working for a company that will truly value the pivotal role you perform in their business.
In this role you will become an ambassador for an advanced, state of the art radiotherapy equipment portfolio. Through extensive training and development and utilising your clinical knowledge of ultrasound, you will swiftly become a highly adept sales specialist, able to optimise sales independently whilst collaborating across a tight-knit, dynamic sales team focussed on delivering a strong sales output for the region.
- Building trusted, credible relationships with our clients’ customers
- Support the sales team to provide excellent clinical and technical support
- Securing new business and sustaining existing accounts
- Working alongside Account Managers
- Developing local sales and marketing strategies
- Maintaining accurate sales forecasts
- Learning the technical and methodological requirements of the portfolio
- Showcasing products at conferences and customer sites
A clinical or commercial background in the Oncology sector is crucial to success in this role. Other requirements include:
- Degree educated in a relevant subject
- Track record of meeting sales targets
- A pro-active approach, with an open-minded and positive mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to operate credibly when customer facing
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Highly organised and able to work autonomously
- Keen to develop both professionally and personally
- Full and Valid UK Driver’s Licence
- Comfortable travelling regularly across the region
- Ideally located across the North, UK
This role is home based but you will need to be willing to travel within your region. Competitive salary with excellent bonus scheme and option for company car or car allowance.
Reference number: 13860
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC Talent contact for this role: Adam Leeder (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by Matthew Graham.