Could this be your next job?
|Job title||Lead Therapy Radiographer|
|Bonus Package||Plus Benefits|
|Job description|| |
This world-class private cancer care company are rated in the Top 1% of healthcare providers and are leading the way in their technology and innovation for cancer treatment and care.
They are now looking for a Lead Therapy Radiographer to develop and lead their radiotherapy service at their centre based in Portsmouth. If you are an experienced Therapy Radiographer who is passionate about improving patient cancer care, then this could be the role for you.
Lead Therapy Radiographer
As a Therapy Radiographer, you will know how important it is to be working for a company that takes real value in providing the highest quality patient care and treatment. By joining this company not only would you be sharing the same values, but you would also be working with the latest and most innovative radiotherapy technology and treatments that have been proven to make a difference.
In this role you will be leading and developing the radiotherapy service at their centre based in Portsmouth. You will be responsible for ensuring all operational objectives and standards are achieved, and that excellent customer treatment and service is always delivered. You will need to be effective at managing and mentoring people, leading the clinical and non-clinical team in all aspects of the radiotherapy process. A positive approach alongside the determination to deliver excellent service to patients is a key asset to this role.
A strong clinical background as a Therapy Radiographer, along with the following criteria is desirable.
· DCR (DR) or BSc (Hons) in Therapy Radiography
· Significant post qualification experience as a Therapy Radiographer
· Experience within all aspects of radiotherapy; quality assurance, pre-treatment, and treatment
· Experience of leading and mentoring clinical and non-clinical staff
· A training and mentoring mindset, with a strong team player attitude
· Evidence of effective organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
If you are an experienced and highly qualified Therapy Radiographer looking for your next step, then please do the following:
1. Fill in your information and click SEND on this page for your CV to arrive directly in my inbox
FMC contact for this role: Lauren Applewhite (email@example.com)
Reference number: 9679
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .