Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||IT Manager|
|Job type||Auto Innovation|
|Salary||70,000 - 75,000 GBP|
Do you want to develop applications that have a global impact? Our client is currently looking for a tech-savvy IT Manager to join their team in Lincoln and continue their impressive pipeline of innovation.
Our client is a global engineering and manufacturing firm with over 115 years of experience. They are a Tier 1 supplier focused on the development and production of high value, lower volume rubber/polymer-based products for a variety of industries including automotive, aerospace, medical and defence markets globally. Backed by a major rubber manufacturer, this role will play a key part in the further growth of the organisation and with this part of the business expecting to grow the most.
As an IT Manager, you’ll have a hand in both UK and international projects, ensuring standards are for infrastructure and cybersecurity are upheld. You will establish our client’s position as a leading technology vendor for the automotive space by tailoring applications to meet the requirements of stakeholders and leveraging the latest industry developments for future systems.
Other responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership for IT initiatives
- Solving complex digital and operational security problems
- Assessing the robustness of cybersecurity architectures
- Designing comprehensive technical solutions
- Assisting with business development opportunities
- Aligning the development of applications to best practices
- Driving continuous improvements
You’ll have 5 + years of experience in IT operations with at least 2 years of leadership experience, ideally in enterprise applications, as well as:
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer or system science discipline
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows, service desk and network administration
- Familiar with ERP systems
- Experienced project manager with an ability to craft a results-orientated culture
- Outstanding information gathering and problem-solving skills
- Able to interpret and communicate technical information
- Driven team player who can attend to both global and local teams
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and curious
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Flexible and willing to travel internationally
Reference number: 13345
FMC contact for this role: Rhys Greenslade (email@example.com)
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .