Could this be your next job?
|Job title||IT Analyst ( Apps)|
|Job type||Auto Innovation|
|Salary||35,000 - 40,000 GBP Yearly|
|Job description|| |
FMC are currently supporting a leading F1 motorsports team sourcing for an IT Analyst (Applications) to join their IT team. Working at the pinnacle of motorsports within a highly technical environment within their manufacturing facility. Provide delivery and support for various DevOps tools within the business. This includes analysis, development, testing, deployment & maintenance of said tools in support of business requirements.
· Provide 1st & 2nd Line application delivery & support to include but not limited to the following DevOps tools: Source code management; Fault & Project tracking; Collaborative documentation; Build, release & deployment; Artefacts management; Configuration management / orchestration; Monitoring & Log management
· Maintenance of documentation; system backups & restores
· General IT operations, delivery & support duties as required
· Engage with 1st & 2nd Line colleagues in support of incident and problem management processes
· Contribution to new and on-going application related projects
· Maintenance of project and change management documentation
· Monitoring of systems availability, asset control, auditing and general IT administration
· Delivery of new or improved IT solutions as required by the business
· Installation; configuration; administration & maintenance of said solutions
· Liaison with 2nd Line Support for configuration and administration of hardware platforms
· Maintaining operations & administration processes
· Prioritising important tasks to be completed on project task lists or service desk queue
· Logging and tracking of project issues and risks and service desk calls
· Maintaining and supporting change management processes.
You will demonstrate knowledge, skills or experience of the following:
If you are motivated to join an organisation at the forefront of motorsports – please apply today.
Reference number: 6759
FMC contact for this role: Kai Colby – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, complete the short form on this page.
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .