Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||High Voltage BMS Engineer|
|Job type||Auto Innovation|
|Salary||55,000 - 65,000 GBP|
Do you possess both excellent technical and leadership abilities? Are you able to drive projects from early R&D to production? Our client has a rich heritage in the development of iconic and exclusive sports car models and is looking for an HV Voltage BMS Engineer to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a hands-on, dynamic environment with automotive technology that is paving the way for hybrid and electric vehicles.
As an HV Voltage BMS Engineer, you’ll play a primary role in the progression of HV BMS hardware and software, ensuring the delivery of function, quality, testing and development objectives. This role will require you to overcome control and calibration challenges and ensure desirable, robust, and compliant products reach the market. You will execute the technical and operational analysis for each project, bringing your technical expertise to design, implement and refine processes.
Other responsibilities include:
- Optimising performance in Battery Management Systems
- Liaising with suppliers and partners to ensure suitable technical specifications are met
- Communicating complex technical information with clients
- Developing fault management strategies appropriate for each application
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Working in accordance with processes and safety requirements
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of industry trends
You’ll have a track record of delivering HV BMS hardware and software for hybrid and/or electric vehicles, with a proven ability to innovate solutions for driving product development issues, as well as:
- Degree educated in Software, Hardware, Electronics or Electrical Engineering (or another Engineering discipline)
- Practical experience in LV and HV electrical/electronic systems
- Able to undertake project life cycle management from early R&D to series production
- Experience with application layer design for Battery and HV system software
- Knowledge of battery test and approval standards
- Familiarity with legislation and requirements for HV automotive battery packs
- Highly organised with experience in delivering projects in a time-dependent, high pressure environment
- Natural leader with a background in leading product development projects to production
- Excellent communication and cross-functional skills
- Outstanding information-gathering and problem solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Driven team player who is proactive, results-orientated and driven
FMC contact for this role: Rhys Greenslade (email@example.com)
Reference number: 13295
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .