Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||Head of Services|
|Job type||Smart Industry|
|Salary||150,000 - 200,000 USD|
Do you possess both excellent technical and leadership abilities? Our client is currently seeking an experienced Head of Services to join their team and expand the customer adoption of their solutions across the USA.
Our client’s SaaS platform has a global presence with manufacturers spanning the Aerospace & Automotive industries to the Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage spaces. Their cloud-based software drives continuous improvement on the plant floor, with a focus on streamlining workflows, providing automated production breakdowns and empowering project managers with greater performance visibility.
As Head of Services, you’ll own the successful delivery and implementation of our client’s services with a focus on driving customer adoption and accelerating revenue growth. Relationships are at the heart of this role – you’ll recruit and direct team members to build trusted, credible relationships customers in order to identify their unique drivers and position our client as the partner of choice. You’ll set objectives performance monitoring for each individual and lead them to expand projects within accounts and achieve business goals.
Other responsibilities include:
- Analysing the market to identify growth opportunities and develop industry-specific marketing strategies
- Hitting and exceeding revenue targets
- Holding each team member accountable to defined performance plans
- Delivering feedback to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Maintaining an expert level of competitive intelligence
- Driving industry best practices
- Promoting a customer-orientated culture
- Collaborating with internal teams across the business
The successful candidate will have strong (5+ years’) of experience managing the delivery and implementation of SaaS services, ideally within an international environment. Other requirements include:
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline
- Demonstrable track record of completing successful implementations, incorporating customization and configuration requests for single customers and large deployments
- Manufacturing industry experience is desirable, with familiarity with relevant platforms (including ERP)
- Comfortable leading a team and scaling up
- Driven team player who is able to build successful cross-functional relationships
- Outstanding customer-facing skills and commercial awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, hands-on environment
- Proficient computer literacy skills (including MS Office Suite)
- Flexible and willing to travel up to 20%
Reference number: 13358
FMC contact for this role: Jack Thompson (email@example.com)
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .