Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||Graphics Engineer|
|Bonus Package||10% performance bonus|
Our client is looking for a talented Graphics Engineer to join their team. This market-leading OEM has a wide product portfolio allowing you to develop skills in a range of areas and prides itself on its excellent company culture and making its organisation a truly excellent place to work.
In this role, you will join a highly skilled engineering team to accurately diagnose technical issues across our client’s graphic systems. You’ll ensure the smooth and continued operation of a range of wide format devices, through a range of planned and preventative maintenance, along with repair work that can be urgent.
Other responsibilities include:
- Owning plans to resolve site and system issues
- Delivering quality service within timescales
- Ensuring rapid responses to customer queries
- Maintaining operational excellence for the customer base
- Building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Providing useful feedback concerning product acceptance and service
- Developing a high level of competitive intelligence
You will have demonstrable digital engineering experience with a track record of electrical and/or mechanical repairs, as well as:
- Educated to HNC Level in mechanics or electrical engineering, or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in building strong working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Experience networking with Microsoft Windows
- Experience working in a high-pressure medical environment
- Ability to manage workload and diary competently
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Full UK Driving license and willing to travel nationally
Reference number: 13266
FMC contact for this role: Adam Leeder (email@example.com)
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .