Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||Graduate Medical Sales – Midlands|
Do you want to progress your sales career in a top medical device company? Our client is looking for a Graduate Medical Sales Rep to join their market leading brand across the West Midlands.
We're working on behalf of the market leaders in endoscopy. With a product portfolio including instruments and devices for the entire field of human and veterinary medicine. The company utilises central image and data archiving systems to streamline and simplify minimally invasive surgery for convenient, comprehensive, and high in quality products.
This role provides you with an excellent opportunity to develop your sales skills and experience within medical devices. You will develop your ability to contribute to the sales function of the Regional Team and assist with regional logistics. Once certified, you will take responsibility for training customers on their product portfolio, covering a range of endoscopy products with use across the orthopaedics and neurology spaces.
- Building a clear understanding of the product portfolio
- Ensuring customers are competent in the use of the endoscopic systems
- Supporting demonstrations of products in a clinical setting
- Organising your work diary and identifying tasks in order of priority
- Feeding back competitor activity, customer feedback and sales leads
- Maintaining all training records about existing and potential customers
- Attending and contributing to Regional and National sales meetings
- Attending exhibitions and workshops
- Working by processes and safety requirements
The ideal candidate will be degree level educated in a scientific discipline, with sales experience gained. Other requirements include:
- Proven track record of dealing with customers in a sale/service-based role
- Driven team player who is able thrive in a sales team
- Able to organise your time and resources
- Demonstrable sales skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer literacy skills (including Microsoft Office)
- Motivated and driven to succeed
- Experience in dealing with high-pressure situations
- Results-focused with a strong work ethic
- Enthusiastic and determined to learn
This role will involve regular travel and time away from home.
FMC Contact for this role: Josh Flowers (email@example.com)
Reference number: 13503
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by Matthew Graham.